How To Improve Your Communication By Up To 93%

How To Improve Your Communication By Up To 93%

You’ve scrutinized what you plan to say. You’ve mentally calculated every word that will comes out of your mouth in that big meeting, pitch, or presentation. That’s good – that’s the ante to play. But you’re only going to be 7% effective in your communication.  Not to be blunt, but 7% isn’t going to get you that prized customer, deep-pocketed investor or key buyer – in fact, 7% won’t get you anything since we live in a world where results are often binary. So where does the other 93% come from? The author of Silent Messages, Dr. Albert Mehrabian, determined that 38% of your communicative effectiveness is deemed by certain vocal elements aside from words, while 55% comes from nonverbal elements entirely. Even if the math isn’t exactly accurate, the fact of the matter is that the vast majority of your communication style is not related to what you’re actually saying. Let’s look at each sub-section to read between the lines.

Find out more about how to improve your communication by up to 93% here.

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *